Dear Shaded Viewers,
He’s an American filmmaker and actor. His films have garnered both critical and commercial success. He received a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame for his contributions to the film industry. He’s Quentin Tarantino and here are his Top 10 Rules for Success. * Join my BELIEVE newsletter: http://www.evancarmichael.com/newslet… Sources: https://youtu.be/6whPD-upZQY https://youtu.be/MVE296BvOj4 https://youtu.be/t5KkI_YS4ug https://youtu.be/vXGUEjYCybA https://youtu.be/9hINYm034EA https://youtu.be/_L9KtHLUyXs
1. Get out of Loserville At about 15 or 16, he dropped out of Narbonne High School in Los Angeles.
2. Make people notice He grew up as a devoted film fan and worked at Video Archives, while training to act.
3. Be your own audience His career began in the late 1980s, when he wrote and directed My Best Friend’s Birthday.
4. Grandiose your way out of fear He began his career as an independent filmmaker with the release of Reservoir Dogs.
5. Explain your vision Reservoir Dogs was called the “Greatest Independent Film of All Time” by Empire.
6. Just do it Many critics and scholars have named Pulp Fiction as one of the most significant works of modern cinema.
7. Find the right balance He has received many industry awards, including two Academy Awards, and two Golden Globe Awards.
8. Keep reinventing He was named one of the 100 Most Influential People in the World by Time in 2005.
9. Find your creative process Peter Bogdanovich has called him “the single most influential director of his generation”.
10. Engage emotionally He has used his Hollywood power to give smaller, and foreign films more attention.
Bonus: Appreciate criticism. Collaborate. Follow your passion. The Morrow Brothers: Quentin Tarantino would be a good one. WHAT IS BTA? * Find out here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BsY8b…