Dear Shaded Viewers,
A message from Jean Paul Lespagnard
Hope you are all fine.
On March 25th I will publish a tutorial about how to make a first aid mask designed by me.
This tutorial is made to raise awareness and give support to the St Pierre hospital who needs donations to buy respirators for sick people.
Extra to the tutorial, I am adding a little sparkle of fun.
I am organising a TOMBOLA!
(in english : a raffle)
The people who participate to the tombola will get a chance to win the mask I am producing in the video AND this hybrid blue lurex cape/dress that you see in the back of the teaser.
THE VERY GOOD NEWS IS THAT YOU CAN START PARTICIPATE NOW!
How to participate to the tombola?
IT’S VERY VERY SIMPLE;
You make a donation to St Pierre Hospital on the link below:
I put the link in my BIO to make it easier for you.
Send a print screen of your payment proof (you will receive one by email) to:
(take good care of the .CO)
For every 50 euros you get a lucky ticket in the glass bowl.
Which means that:
– A donation of 50 euros = 1 ticket in the glass bowl
– A donation of 100 euros = 2 tickets in the glass bowl
– A donation of 250 euros = 5 tickets in the glass bowl
– A donation of 500 euros = 10 tickets in the glass bowl
– A donation of 1,000 euros = 20 tickets in the glass bowl
– A donation of 2,000 euros = 40 tickets in the glass bowl
– A donation of 5,000 euros = 100 tickets in the glass bowl
– A donation of 10,000 euros = 200 tickets in the glass bowl
And so on…
We will put the amount of ticket in the glass bowl depending on the amount indicated on your proof of payment.
We will go live through facebook and Instagram on April 5th, 5PM to pick the winner.
DIGITAL HUGS AND KISSES!
For your information:
Donations of 40 euros or more give rise to a tax reduction of 45% of the amount actually paid.