Some Rules and Hints for Students and Teachers or Anybody Else
- RULE 1
- Find a place you trust, and then, try trusting it for a while.
- RULE 2
- General duties of a student:
Pull everything out of your teacher.
Pull everything out of your fellow students.
- RULE 3
- General duties of a teacher:
Pull everything out of your students.
- RULE 4
- Consider everything as an experiment.
- RULE 5
- Be self disciplined. This means finding someone wise or smart and choosing to follow them.
To be disciplined is to follow in a good way. To be self-disciplined is to follow in a better way.
- RULE 6
- Follow the leader. Nothing is a mistake. There is no win and no fail. There is only make.
- RULE 7
- The only rule is work. If you work it will lead to something.
It is the people who do all the work all the time who eventually catch on to things.
You can fool the fans