DIRECTOR'S NAME: IVO BISIGNANO / DRAWINGS: IVO BISINANO / COUNTRY OF ORIGIN: ITALY / DURATION: 3‘ 44’’ / MUSIC: LUCA CIAMMARUGHI / EDITORS: MARCO GERIANI AND VINCENZO GHILLLOTI
SHORT FILM SYNOPSIS:
Based on countless phone calls between a draughtsman and a writer, Elsa’s Kitchen is an endlessly surprising
recount of the creative process. What you see is not necessarily what you get. Elsa keeps cooking and talking on the phone, but it’s dressmaking that she has in mind. Creation has no boundaries: it’s the vision that keeps it together.
SHORT DIRECTOR BIO:
Ivo Bisignano is a creative who uses different media languages.
Among his latest works:
– the illustrations for “Prada Minimal Baroque”
– the “poupettes” for Fratelli Rossetti (Salone del Mobile 2011)
– the special project “Catwalk for Knife, Fork & Spoon” with text by Mariuccia Casadio from Vogue Italia (Salone del Mobile 2012)
– “the Animal Portraits” for Missoni (Saint Petersburg July 2012)
– he won the special animation prize at ASVOFF IV edition, with the animation short film “Exercise in Sartorial